MONSTER MUNCH POPCORN
Submitted by Frances Armstrong
- 1⁄2 cup white or yellow popcorn kernels, divided
- 1⁄2 tsp salt, divided
- 11⁄2 cups mini pretzel twists, divided
- 1⁄2 cup bear-shaped honey or chocolate graham snacks, divided
- 1⁄2 cup lightly salted, dry roasted peanuts (optional), divided
- 1/2 cup candy corn, divided
- 1/2 cup candy coated chocolate pieces
- 2 oz vanilla-flavored almond bark
Purple concentrated food gel (optional)
You can change up the color of the melted chocolate depending on the season or holiday!
1. Add 1⁄4 cup popcorn kernels into the Microwavable Popcorn Maker. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 2–21⁄2 minutes. Place the popcorn in the Large Serving Bowl, being careful not to add unpopped kernels. Sprinkle with 1⁄4 tsp (1 mL) of the salt.
2. Top popcorn with half of the: pretzels, graham snacks, peanuts, candy corn, and chocolate candy.
3. Place almond bark in 1-cup Silicone Prep Bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 1 minute; stir. Continue microwaving 30–60 seconds, stirring after 30 seconds until the bark is melted and smooth. Add food coloring until the desired color is reached.
4.Pour half of the melted bark into the Chocolate Drizzler. Drizzle over the popcorn mixture.
5. Microwave the remaining popcorn kernels. Add popcorn to the bowl and sprinkle with the remaining salt. Top with remaining pretzels, graham snacks, peanuts, candy corn, and chocolate candy. Drizzle with the remaining almond bark.
Let stand 5–10 minutes or refrigerate until set.